- Promote research, exchange and dissemination of knowledge in its area of expertise;
- Encourage an effective exchange between universities, research centers and industry, in order to contribute to development;
- Identify areas that deserve more investment and development;
- Register strengths and limitations of models and algorithms;
- Develop supporting tools for more effective use of existing simulation models;
- Contribute to the development of standards;
- Promote exchanges with related technical-scientific institutes and associations in the country and abroad;
- Represent in Brazil and maintain links with the International Building Performance Simulation Association – IBPSA.